Rave: Pirate Trashing!

Post positive raves here
Adament
Team Member; Retired with honors

Rave: Pirate Trashing!

Post by Adament » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 am

Ronan wrote:The same man returns days later, now wearing the runed cloak. He carries tossed over his left shoulder the limp body of a pirate, held securely by the legs. The pirate is human and wears light leather armor and a rhubarb-colored cloak; he remains limp and does not breathe, nor does he react to his carrier's rough handling. The two enter through a sidedoor in the temple.

Things are quiet for a while. There is then a odd but faint shaking, something that might have been a howl... the door to the room creaks as it is pushed against its frame. A single voice, muffled by the walls, speaks in an unfamiliar tongue, sometimes a faint coercive hissing and sometimes snarling out incantations in a loud commanding voice.

Time passes and things go quiet in the room again. The man who was the carrier eventually exits the door with a small pouch, and no pirate. He is no longer hooded and he is wearing a different set of clothing. He is smiling grimly as he leaves the temple, and returns within a few moments thereafter, heading back to the room.

((OOC: Trashed 1 pirate.))
OOC: Sorry but had to comment *points above*. Perhaps the single greatest ooc line ever! :!:
My RP strategy for playing a low wisdom character is to basically just be myself.

ambrosia
Team Member; Retired with honors

Re: Rave: Pirate Trashing!

Post by ambrosia » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 am

Ronan wrote:((OOC: Trashed 1 pirate.))

Image Image
- DM Avani - (retired)

sparklingshades
Informed One
Informed One

Re: Rave: Pirate Trashing!

Post by sparklingshades » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:09 am

I have to admit it,....I loved that line as well!!!