Re: Rave: MEDEA

Post by Blackravenfeather » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:41 am

Great job today. :)

Zerub
DM
DM

Post by Zerub » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Gotta throw a big 'YEAH' in here for the monster eating thing yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot. I think the stomach acid may have cleaned Zerub up a bit. ;)

Scott

Caparzo
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by Caparzo » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Overdue, but never too late!

Thank you so very much for being my partner in crime this past weekend.

You were a great font of inspiration and focus and I really doubt the event would have run nearly as smoothly as it did behind the scenes if you'd not been there. Looking forward to teaming up with you again in the future.

Brayon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brayon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:20 am

I've got to Rave the Mage School Arc she is doing now. The descriptions of what she is doing with the < SPOILER > and < Censored > are fantastic. Keep it up! :-)

ambrosia
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by ambrosia » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:04 am

HEARTILY Agree!!

Beautiful touches! Bravo! Bravo!

renard5
Wise One
Wise One

Post by renard5 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Thank you Medea. The mage school arc and the many forum posts around it have been fun to read. I thank you for the extra activity you've put into this and for the illuminating posts you've made. :)

YuriBarton
Lost One
Lost One

Post by YuriBarton » Mon May 21, 2012 2:31 pm

I would just like to take a moment to call attention to the remarkable DM that is Medea/Abyss.

She has been working with me on a PrC for my character Demetry that has quite possibly taken close to a year to complete. Granted we weren't working constantly on it, she still put in a lot of time and energy to understand just who my character is and what makes him that way. That was very important to me for his PrC in that it couldn't just be simple cut and dry earning the feats, gaining the levels and going through a bit of training to earn the unlock.

For me it needed to be pushing him to face a lot of his past and coming to terms with a lot of his actions, to overcome mental barriers and to become something more than he felt he was capable of. That's not an easy kind of event to run for a character but Medea nailed it.

Always during the time we were working on this PrC she was asking me different details, double checking that she was reading into everything as I had imagined it and always making sure I was having fun with our sessions. I'm sure there were times when she was tired of listening to me tell different stories of his past, but she put up with it and the end result I hope is something she is very proud of.

So thank you Medea, thank you so very much for putting up with me and the old soldier and writing this new chapter in his life. He has grown so much from the weathered old man he started as and a large reason for that is you and your amazing ability to tell a story and bring out those feelings and experiences that really matter when you do. I hope you had just as much fun as I did in this, and if you have any doubts about how well of a job you did just forget those doubts.

I couldn't be more satisfied with how this turned out. Anyone else that is fortunate enough to have you run a PrC or personal plot for them will be dern lucky and feel the same way I do.

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:09 pm

+1