Rave for all

Post positive raves here
Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Re: Rave for all

Post by Vashalgrim » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 am

Really to everyone....but also a special rave to the players that have been sleep griefing me the last couple of nights. Nice to know that it isn't just evil DMs, but evil players tricking me into staying up long past the time I meant to go to bed! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am

A thank you to everyone for adopting a displaced and homeless paladin. I have so much fun playing her and its because of you. If you haven’t noticed, I don’t really play ‘goodies’ so its great to have a change!
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

ambrosia
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by ambrosia » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 pm

I've really been enoying everyone's journals! Thanks so much for sharing! :mrgreen:

*whooo*

KrisButt
Lost One
Lost One

Post by KrisButt » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:34 pm

I just need to give a big thanks to everyone for getting me hooked and being so darn entertaining to play with. I was all filled with typical "new guy" worries and was so surprised by how welcome I've felt. You're all seriously kickass.

And a second thanks to the DMs for everything they've done and do; I had no idea how a game like this worked before I joined and didn't think it was possible for a game to have this much personality. You all do fantastic work and I want to give you all the kudos. All of them. Take them, I don't need them.

Blah blah blah what are compliments blah.
Das: Kris is a badass butt toucher who axes people and throws darkelves.

ambrosia
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by ambrosia » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 am

Because I know you all were awesome today! :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

bravo!

Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Vashalgrim » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:10 am

So it is almost a year, and I have to say all of you are great! I was hesitant to resinstall and start playing again but now I can't imagine not having done it. I only hope that I add as much to all of your gameplay as much as you all have added to mine!!

fate-amenable
Informed One
Informed One

Post by fate-amenable » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Now that I've stayed her a while, I've heard so many great stories from all of you. Arkaz really feels like it has ancient history!

It's especially interesting hearing the same story from multiple perspectives. Thanks to everyone for making such a tangled world to play in!

Troth
Apprentice DM
Apprentice DM

Post by Troth » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:27 am

Just wanted to say that I think everyone that Troth has interacted with lately has done stellar RP concerning the current war and overall threat of the Rising Eclipse, it's been top notch. I beg you all to please keep doing what you're doing because it makes this place a blast to be a part of!

Cheers and applause for everyone!

Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Vashalgrim » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 pm

A big thanks to everyone that plays, codes, builds, observes, or has any connection here. You all do make it a great place to play and relax. While my characters may not always get along with all of yours, I like that what is IC stays IC and doesn't cause problems between players.

Look forward to see where 2013 will take Arkaz. Keep up the great work, and I will do my best to try not to lag behind all of you too much! :D :D :D :D

Loki70
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Loki70 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:07 pm

I've been playing this game for...a long long time. Arkaz just seems to have a lot more to recommend it than most of the worlds I've played on. There isn't the normal level of ridiculousness, and I haven't seen a whole lot of the in and out crowds that I'm used to. Feels less like high school :D. It's been fun, and if I ever beat my computer into submission so the game runs longer than a few minutes in a stretch, I'm gonna start playing again :D