Rave: Letting me DM without a licence….

Post positive raves here
Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Rave: Letting me DM without a licence….

Post by Zombie » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 pm

So yes! I think it is just neat that even though I’m not an Arkaz DM and I’m not even Arkaz staff, there is still room for me to DM the odd one off event if I ask nicely.

It’s a big trust to give someone a DM password (especially me as I tend to be weird) and I do very much appreciate it. Some times I just have ideas that don’t mesh well with Hala lore and setting and it is great to know that there are other outlets available for my stories from time to time.

Running my fishing contest was a great laugh and the joint events I though showed a real willingness from both worlds to work together to make something fun for the players.

Even as I write I’m having an idea. A continuation of an old plot I ran on Hades back when I didn’t think to check a critters DR before spawning it…. So perhaps if the weather gets back to normal I may pitch it ;)
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Re: Rave: Letting me DM without a licence….

Post by Tremayne7 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 am

Zombie you are one of my favorite Hala DM's. Love more Zombie stories!

*bats eyes at FP for more Zombie Action*
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Re: Rave: Letting me DM without a licence….

Post by Zombie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:56 am

Im at work, working late (I use 'working' in a very generous way) and reading old posts. Re rave for continuing me to DM! There are more ideas and more stories to tell. Some of them are fairly intense, too much so for a casual deal but we will see!
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde