Build Team

Post positive raves here
Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Re: Build Team

Post by Vashalgrim » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 am

We all know how evil and devious the DMs can be, but I know I sometimes forget how much effort the builders put forth, creating the areas that let provide the DM's playground many times. I just entered an area I had not been in prior to tonight and had a blast. Not because there were enemies there that I found entertaining and challenging, but because the set up of the area was great. I really loved the environment, and loved that it was even available. It really rounded out the area I was in, and seemed to fit well. I can't wait to go back and finally get access to those evil parts that kept me out! :twisted:

TL;DR Build team rocks :D

Dyers
Informed One
Informed One

Re: Build Team

Post by Dyers » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:54 am

Bumpity Bump!

Had to give this a bump for the tireless work that must be going on behind scenes to make Arkaz's crafting experiance 2nd to non. Between the team and playerbase working together, the exchange of recipies between players and what the crafting classes provide......is truely an experiance. I was always turned off by crafting due to the fact you had to dedicate your whole pc's life/playtime crafting in most cases I've seen, And belong to some guild that soley depends on your dedicated time crafting/being mentored to be able to gain recipies and locations for supply's.
Well that certainly is not the case here, my hats off to you all who make it really fun and the team who keeps updating the system non stop!