Rave Zombie

Post positive raves here
renard5
Wise One
Wise One

Rave Zombie

Post by renard5 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:43 am

Zombie wrote:Pathetic people and their small, pathetic little lives. I would pity them if I had a heart to do so. But such things are a worthless waste of my precious time. Still, it is a means towards an end. There will come a time when an opportunity presents itself and I need to be in a position to take advantage of that.

I have remained relatively low key as of late but the filth that infest this island are beginning to irritate me. Perhaps it is time to bring over one of the plague corpses. At the very least burry one under my cottage for easy access. Certainly the only gain would be the blissful silencing of their ignorant babble, but that is looking more and more attractive. Perhaps it is something I could blame on the Eclipse. This deserves some more thinking, and perhaps hunting down a priest of Xanis. The kittens could be of use in this.

Actually I need to sort them out. They are beginning to eat each other. Perhaps I’ll incinerate them and collect a fresh stock. Fresh kittens have a greater value after all
I love this villain! :D Never change! \o/

Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Re: Rave Zombie

Post by Vashalgrim » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Playing with Zombie is always fun. But last night I just couldn't help but be wowed yet again. I'm sorry the rest of you couldn't experience it in person but here is a small taste of Gal manipulating the conversation, after she goaded Virgil into upsetting some people:

Well played sir, I look forward to seeing what you do next!

CatX
Apprentice DM
Apprentice DM

Post by CatX » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:01 pm

LOL....that whole thing was a blast! Thanks Zombie!
"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them." Sherlock

Tiramisu
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Tiramisu » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Pft, Zombie just wanted to get Tira upset so Bryn could comfort her. :mrgreen:

In all seriousness, Zombie is awesome. One of my favorites to RP with in almost any situation. I has a sad because our time zone differential sucks. :(
"Women and Cats will do as they please. Men and Dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ~Robert Heinlein