A Reason to Rave

Post positive raves here
JRSitter
Apprentice DM
Apprentice DM

A Reason to Rave

Post by JRSitter » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:30 am

This is my first rave ever. I have played NWN on Copap worlds for over 6 years and never felt more welcomed or included before.

I have been playing here on Arkaz for a few months now and have no ill feelings at all. I love how people can show up and be included even if the character they are playing has never set foot on Arkaz before. The players here are AWESOME! It's never a dull moment and when we can put a paladin and Fears (Yes buddy, I'm fingering you out) in a party and people can hold to their character convictions and still play and get along on a character and player level it surprises me but makes me so happy.

The Arkaz Team/DMs are leaps and bounds above anything I expected when I was told to give this world a try. You all have made this game fun and I thank you for dedicating so much time to the players and the ideas they have.

The content on this world is unending. Every time I turn around there is new content to explore and the exciting talk of even more. I thank all the builders that take so much time in the tool set to create new and freaking amazing places for the use of everyone.

If you don't play on Arkaz at least once in a while I'm sorry because you are missing out. Keep up the great work everyone. You have given me a reason to rave, bringing me back from an almost indefinite brake and shown me why I used to play this game.

With love from,
JRSitter
JR

Zerub
DM
DM

Re: A Reason to Rave

Post by Zerub » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 am

This is my first rave ever. I have played NWN on Copap worlds for over 6 years and never felt more welcomed or included before.
+1

First time I ever came here, I was constantly invited by players and/or DM to join events and such. People just saying hi or whatever. Guys and gals, don't ever quit doing that! Great player base!

Scott

Brayon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brayon » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:59 am

YES!!!! I'll +1 this Rave as well. Overall we do have a good Team and Community that does strive for inclusiveness.

Greg-Pooh
Head DM
Head DM

Post by Greg-Pooh » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Glad to hear you're having a good time. The team aims to please, but it's the players who make everything we do worth doing. They deserve so much of the credit for making Arkaz the great RP experience it is!

Glad to see so many new faces lately. Hope everyone is having a blast. See you all IG! :mrgreen:
"If you don't like yourself you can't like other people." ~Robert Heinlein

Chris_Robin
Care Bear
Care Bear

Post by Chris_Robin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm

+1

+1

+1

Well, ditto to everything. I've raved our team and DM's and the players.

Glad to hear you are having fun! :mrgreen:
Shi'ara - Goddess of Pleasure

Brayon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brayon » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Using your thread JR....

But yes a full on Rave to the Players of Arkaz. Thank you fo taking your time to come and see a personal PrC plot play out. It would not of been the same, without you all there. Though I'm a little sleep griefed right now! lol

Also at the end, I did not mean to ignore anyone once we were dropped off at the fire. :oops: I know there were a couple of people that was talking to Chase but didn't get a response. At the end was in tells with Xanis, and few others and missed a bunch. ;-)

JRSitter
Apprentice DM
Apprentice DM

Post by JRSitter » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:10 am

*Bump*

I think its time I bump this thread, its been over a year now that I have been back. The players and team of Arkaz make this game fun for everyone. Thank you all again for the great times and Im looking forward to more.
JR

Chastened Phoenix
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Chastened Phoenix » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:04 am

Well here's a Rave to you, JR!

I'll leave the details as to why to FOIG, for the most part...
:mrgreen:
Ideas I try to hold to:
K Popper Scientific Method
https://youtu.be/-X8Xfl0JdTQ
Epistemic Responsibility
https://youtu.be/AYkhlXronNk
Tried to find a quote, but nothing was short enough!

I'm not a bad guy, I just ask more questions than many toddlers...