Post positive raves here
Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Rave for JRSitter

Post by Vashalgrim » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm

<.<
>.>

I looked and didn't see a Rave section for JR...obviously I must have missed the regular thread. Just wanted to say you do a wonderful job playing Virgil. You definitely add to my experience playing NWN. From interacting with Virgil's siblings, to getting taunted into killing a lizard, to making amends it all flows smoothly. Always a pleasure playing with you!

CatX
Apprentice DM
Apprentice DM

Re: Rave for JRSitter

Post by CatX » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:00 pm

+1

I will totally agree with that! :D
"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them." Sherlock

Tiramisu
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Tiramisu » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:43 pm

I will add my +1 to this as well. Virgil is great fun. I enjoy playing with the character a lot, even if he and Tira do seem to always find some way to be mad at each other. :D

Also, thanks for luring the rest of the Treefeller clan to Arkaz! Rhovelin is a great character from a fun new player AND you got CatX to start playing a character here! Yay!!
"Women and Cats will do as they please. Men and Dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ~Robert Heinlein

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:21 am

I’m tempted to roll up the evil Uncle Istivan Treefeller! But Virgil would just smack him for 300 hp 

All my characters (except you know who –and if you don’t you can guess) enjoy interacting with Virgil and as a player I always have fun.
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

Sloth
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Sloth » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:15 am

The character and the player are superb. Long live the alpha Treefeller.