Arkaz Policy on Vault Jailable Offences

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Alphonse
Team Member; Retired with honors

Arkaz Policy on Vault Jailable Offences

Post by Alphonse » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:05 am

The following actions will get you a watchlist and a nice quiet spell in Vault Jail.
  • repeated CvC with and against the same character in one play session
    - killing a PC when they return from their death plane the normal route.
    - returning from your death plan and attacking the character who killed your PC.
    - repeated killing and raising of a PC.
  • abusing DMs in tells / DM channel
    - The DM is always right in game, even when you consider them to be wrong.
    If you have a problem with a DM send a PM to Alphonse or email Alphonse@Arkaz.com
  • ISD abuse / farming
    - ISDs are drops that are way too powerful to be there deliberately. If you find a drop that is too powerful please send an email to Staff@Arkaz.com, or check with a DM who is online at the time. Repeated collection of this drop will result in a long spell in vault jail.
  • OOC abuse to players
    - While IC abuse between characters is perfectly natural it is expected that all players on Arkaz are grown up enough to be able to differentiate between IC and OOC. Anyone abusing a player OOCly in the talk or party channels or through tells will get to cool off in vault jail.
*creater / destroyer of worlds*

grayking

Re: Arkaz Policy on Vault Jailable Offences

Post by grayking » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 pm

*bump*
Warming

OOC abuse to players
- While IC abuse between characters is perfectly natural it is expected that all players on Arkaz are grown up enough to be able to differentiate between IC and OOC. Anyone abusing a player OOCly in the talk or party channels or through tells will get to cool off in vault jail.
<CoffeeDragon> don't worry Gray, women are born in real life with Feat: Dirty Look 1 use per day +10 intimidate, 1 use per day +10 persuade

corwink

Post by corwink » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:10 pm

If anyone has a problem with someone, player or team member, please let me know and I will work with you to settle whatever the problem is. we're all here to have fun and if something is impacting it I want to correct it if possible. You can pm me here or email me, all my contacts are under my picture.
Gone

corwink

Post by corwink » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:47 pm

One last note, if you do not feel comfortabel coming to me for whatever reason, Terrayrayc's contact info is under his name as well.
Gone

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 am

What Corwink said. Let him know and if you want you can let me know. I will resolve all issues, no matter who they involve.
Visit the Arkaz Wiki at http://www.arkaz.com/lore