crafting classes?

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

heather
unknown

crafting classes?

Post by heather » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:26 am

was wondering if there might of been any crafting classes similar to rote/ace meetings in avliss but here on arkaz.... or maybe any interest if not? ^^;

Akai
Hala DM
Hala DM

Re: crafting classes?

Post by Akai » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:14 pm

There were, when a DM was sponsoring, but not lately. I'd be interested, for one :)

Commander Morgan
Apprentice DM
Apprentice DM

Post by Commander Morgan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:59 pm

If someone really wants to put up with an Old Goblin, and there's anything at all he could teach, I'd be happy to try and help.

If you see old Bivrip on line at any time (providing he's not too far underground) feel free to poke him if he can do anything.

Shiba_Ujimitsu
unknown

Post by Shiba_Ujimitsu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:32 pm

I'd be interested in in attending classes, or teaching what limited things Gelnädil knows.

Zerub
DM
DM

Post by Zerub » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 pm

What are some times that you all could do this? I would try, but I have trouble really setting things up too much in advance.

Zerub could always teach you something if he is on, but I am guessing it would be more fun to have a bit of DM love in it for everyone.

Just let me know some general times. These are not definitie. Just want to know what play times are usually.

Scott

Akai
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Akai » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:54 pm

Monday or Tuesday afternoon or evening (EST) for me, usually.

heather
unknown

Post by heather » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:11 am

i'm pacific time so i'm the oddest one I think ^^;

i'd be happy to try whenever as long as i'm not passed out asleep x.x; but I think it might be best to avoid using a time slot that the regularly scheduled avlis classes/events are scheduled so people don't have to struggle on choosing?

I know rote does noon to 3pm pacific (-8) on tuesdays, and ace usually does one on thursdays noon to 2pm pacific (-8)
and there's usually a pubcrawl at midnight on mondays until around 2am or 3am tuesday pacific (-8)
deider runs stuff on that starts on Tuesday and Wednesday 11pm until around 1am pacific (-8)
also he has another on Thursday it looks at from noon to 2pm pacific (-8)

I think besides those it's kind of random, though archibald mentioned trying to start a class session too...

not sure if this helped, but hoping it gives some ideas for a time/day ^^; unless it's different each time

heather
unknown

Post by heather » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:53 am

what about something like a 'day' class and a 'night' class? one can fit for a usa hours zone and the other could fit for the 'offtime' ?

kind of wanted to avoid saying a european and usa originally since not sure where the bulk of interest is for time zones ^^;

or just something on separate days instead of all in one day?

Chris_Robin
Care Bear
Care Bear

Post by Chris_Robin » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:12 pm

I used to run "Crafting Classes" as a DM several years ago. I picked a Saturday morning (around 11am ET) which could accommodate many of our European friends and some of our West Coast folks if they didn't mind getting up about 8am PT or so. I would post on the forums in advance so folks knew when it was and they were always held in the Crafting Hall (assuming it's still there).

They were documented in my DM reports for any DM's interested.
Shi'ara - Goddess of Pleasure

Shiba_Ujimitsu
unknown

Post by Shiba_Ujimitsu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:54 pm

I'm in Texas (CST) and work a standard day. So most weekends are good for me, or after 6pm usually.

Chris's response of running at 11 am (EST) on Saturday would work for me, and I'd like to include some of the Euro people which I don't get to see much. :D

@Heather
I get to miss all of these... :(
-------------
I know rote does noon to 3pm pacific (-8) on tuesdays, and ace usually does one on thursdays noon to 2pm pacific (-8)
and there's usually a pubcrawl at midnight on mondays until around 2am or 3am tuesday pacific (-8)
deider runs stuff on that starts on Tuesday and Wednesday 11pm until around 1am pacific (-8)
also he has another on Thursday it looks at from noon to 2pm pacific (-8)

-------------