Rave: Troth

Post positive raves here
VCaparzo
Master Sage
Master Sage

Rave: Troth

Post by VCaparzo » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:55 am

This guy....How can he not have a rave thread yet? You all should be ashamed (or if there is one and I just can't find it then I should be ashamed) at not proclaiming how great of a player this guy is and how awesome his characters can be.

He doesn't run awesome events with amazing loot, he doesn't put in code that makes the game less buggy, at least as far as I know his contributions to Arkaz are entirely from the player side of the screen. And gosh dern it if he doesn't bring so much to the table to make our little imaginary world a fun place to play just from that alone.

Here's a guy who in my experience just comes out with his characters and just tries to have a good time. But not only that, he makes sure that other folks are having a good time as well. Encouraging folks involved, prompting them to pursue different actions IG and on the forums

Also despite his gruff exterior he's even actually a real decent guy to talk to.

So I for one, would just like to express my thanks. And I'm very grateful he decides to grace us with his presence and hope that he always feels welcome here. Because it's guys like him that really make Arkaz worth coming back to. Keep up the great work pal.

orvarg
Wise One
Wise One

Re: Rave: Troth

Post by orvarg » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:28 pm

troth has been a phenomenal player love troth since i first met him years ago on avlis

ForsakenPlague
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by ForsakenPlague » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:52 pm

I ~guess~ that Troth guy is alright.

But seriously, I get this warm, fuzzy feeling inside whenever I see a Troth. He's a great character, and there's a really nice player behind the scenes as well. This message will self-destruct in thirty seconds.

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Raves to Troth for picking up on the recent circumstances and doing some old fashioned leg-work investigation from the start that I was hoping someone, or someones, would do. The outcome would have been very different had no one done what he did.

Thanks to Troth who made the plot more fun for the DM too.

medea
DM
DM

Post by medea » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:00 am

*cheers*
Medea/makelovelikewar

Shadow Lord: Very well, if you insist.
*Dae pwns Shadow Lord*
Dae: I insist.

Dae...such a delicate little flower...

Sloth
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Sloth » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:12 am

Not only does he do impressive legwork, but his character in general impresses me. He's just so believable. The kinda real that immerses me in this game. Superfunky dood.